We take a look at the adult themed game called, House Party that was so raunchy, Steam had it censored and replaced with a “approved” version.
J.A and Randy have scoured the internet for gaming related stories designed to get you clicking away furiously in the middle of the night.
In this episode we take a look at some of the most sexy video game adds of the last decade. We also look at House Party, a game about hooking up that was so raunchy that Steam forced the developed to censor the game. Stepping away from gaming we visit the sexy mud pit at the Polish Woodstock and finally J.A. investigative reporting on his experience with the gaming hook up site Shag a Gamer.
Steel Rain is a shoot ’em up game with a base creation game in between battles.
To view more of our Gameplay Videos, click here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuqRuL_MxEq_Mxw7tk0Dplg09MyOo6DSA
To check out more of our Let’s Plays, click here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuqRuL_MxEq9QTRukDPj3SKguwnTPLlLM
We talk with Jan Taaks on the release of the turned based tactical RPG, battle Brothers available on Steam.
You lead a mercenary company in a gritty, low-power, medieval fantasy world. You decide where to go, whom to hire or to fight, what contracts to take and how to train and equip your men in a procedurally generated open world campaign.
We discuss gameplay, tactics and everything else you can expect from the world of Battle Brothers.
- Manage a medieval mercenary company in a procedurally generated open world.
- Fight complex turn-based tactical battles with historical equipment and brutal injuries.
- Permadeath. All characters that die in combat will stay dead – unless they return as the undead.
- All characters come with their own background stories and traits. Want a stuttering ratcatcher, a greedy witch hunter or a drunkard disowned noble?
- Character development without a restrictive class-system. Each character gains experience through combat, can level up and acquire powerful perks.
- Equipment that matters. Different weapons grant unique skills – split shields with axes, stun enemies with maces, form a spearwall with spears or crush armor with a warhammer.
- Diverse enemy roster. All enemies have unique equipment, skills and AI behavior.
- A dynamic event system with atmospheric encounters and tough decisions outside of combat.
- Three late game crises – a war between noble houses, a greenskin invasion and an undead scourge – add a looming threat along with new contracts, enemies and events.
- Two full hours of orchestral soundtrack.
- 70 Steam Achievements.
In this run we make it all the way to 2030, keep moving on up!
In this insane game to go as fast as possible before the clock catches up, I made it from 1950 to 1980 before getting run over.
Here is the second mission Blastnya for Heavy Weapon Deluxe. This game was made by Popcap Games.
In this game of Geometry Wars I scored 238810. I’m out of shape in the game so soon I will try to upload a higher score video!
A quick run through of a level of Rush Bros to the music track of, I go to work by Kool Moe Dee.
Rush Bros is a music reactive Platform Racing Game that features a single player and a competitive multiplayer either split-screen local or online between two simultaneous racers.
We talk a look at Halcyon 6 the game inspired by classics such as Star Control, Master of Orion, X-COM, Civilization and new classics like FTL and talk to its composer Steve London who loves classic Commodore 64 and Amiga games, cool pizza toppings and the Toronto Maple leafs.
Halcyon 6 began as a Kickstarter passion project with a goal of $40k and raised over $180k. We get into all that and of course Steve’s love of music in our interview.
In the midst of a disastrous war, you and your ragtag group of Terran officers discover an ancient, derelict space station, and attempt to harness its mysterious power to turn the war’s tides in a grand, desperate campaign to save the human race from extinction.
Halcyon is available now on Steam early access.
Bonus: Check out some Halcyon game music from SoundCloud.
We go beyond the game trailer of Root the cyber espionage themed FPS game by Digital Tribe Games and Deep Fried Enterprises and speak to creators about what you can expect when you enter their world.
Step into the inexpensive loafers of expert hacker Edward Summerton. Roll up your sleeves, pop your collar and brew a pot of coffee, because today you’re going to breach the networks of a mysterious and powerful corporation.
During this undertaking of corporate crypto-espionage you will face many hostile programs, but your most dangerous enemy is the man who designed them. The Systems Administrator built the System from the ground up and holds immense power within the network. He will use the limitless resources at his disposal to prevent you from achieving your goal: total ROOT access to the System.
Check out some gameplay footage from the retro inspired shooter, Inferno 2. Released by Radiangames it features 80 levels of gameplay where you explorer and fight your way through a maze of enemies and barriers to the end of each map.
Along the way you can upgrade and enhance your ship to take out your enemies in a number of different ways utilizing various weapons such as missiles, spread weapons and even special powers that unleash devastating attacks.
You can find more information about the game on their Steam page.