[youtube id=”VzeetRwrc7w” width=”633″ height=”356″]
Portable N64 Handheld System
You know personally I was not a fan of the controller on the N64, but I learned to get used to it and after that had a lot of fun. I remember years back an emulator for the N64 that we tried desperately to get working, but it used so much CPU resources most games were not playable. In the age of gaming on the going with handhelds and mobile devices you might ask why would you want to Portal N64 system, the answer is why wouldn’t you want one.
I love the way this looks, the unit uses a 3.5 inch screen and uses a Rumble Pak as well as an Expansion pak. It features an analog stick and get this, it has about 4 hours of battery life. The modders name is Bungle and has hopes to sell them. If he does we’ll buy a copy.
- Custom controller-shaped case with hand grips
- 3.5″ screen
- Battery: 4400mAh at 7.4v
- Battery life: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Expansion Pak
- Battery indicator
- 1st party N64 controller
- Custom buttons and d-pad, dual z buttons
- Gamecube style replacement joystick
- HMDX Go Portable Audio amp and speakers with volume buttons
- Switchable internal memory/rumble