Beyond the Game Trailer: Retro Assault
We take a look at a retro inspired top-down shooter from Big Shiny games that features all the weapon upgrades and combat action gamer’s expect from a Sci-Fi space shooter on their smart phone. We also talk with John Mulkey from Big Shiny Games on what to expect from this upcoming title.
Here are some key features of Retro Assault
- Five Upgradable Starfighter Chassis: The P.O.D. Fighter, The Tank, The Infiltrator, The Destroyer, and The Interceptor offer a spread of tactical combat options of agility, hull integrity and shield capacity that can be upgraded to better face the challenges ahead.
- Interchangeable Combat Wing System: Build an arsenal of Combat Wings that you can deploy to any of the Starfighter Chassis in your collection to ensure you have the right ship and weapons combination for the mission! Each Combat Wing features three tiers of upgradeability.
- Tacticals: One-Off Strategy Modifiers that can be collected and added to the control stick for fast access during combat.
- Interstellar Chaos: Fight through the galactic saga of seven sectors of action packed missions, hordes of enemies, and enormous Capital Ships!
- Rank, Leaderboard and Achievement System: Test your skill for the best rank, score and time, and compare them against your friends and the rest of the world on global leaderboards.
Check out their site here.