For fans of RTS games there is a closed beta available for the new game called, Tryst. Here is the info from their website:
Tryst is an RTS set in the year 2381. Tryst achieves its quick, action based gameplay through a clever system of upgrades, unique to our two distinct races. Here are some of the features we bring to the table –
1. Unique Character Abilities and Upgrades – Almost all our battle units come with special abilities of their own. Its upto the player to choose what they want and how they want to match the powers of one with that of another.
2. Multiplayer – Up to 8 player free for all maps that always promise to keep people reinventing new strategies to outdo their opponents.
3. Environmental Hazards – Maps are filled with dangers that can both hinder a player or help him set up the perfect ambush against an enemy.
4. Keep on Going – You don’t have to worry about players who go offline or have to leave in the middle of a game. They’ll be replaced with competent AI immediately.
5. Unigine Graphics Engine – State-of-the-art visuals powered by UNIGINE engine and race specific UI, etc…
You can sign up for the closed beat on Blue Giant Interactive’s website.