This is not just a bunch of nerdy gamers wishful thinking. We have actual studies done over several years that prove that gamers have more and better sex, so watch this show then get to gaming and get laid!
My ace gets denied but it was still a fun match in my tier 9 Japanese fighter Ki-162-I.
Fun PVE Bots Battle mode using Thorn in Echelon Incursion.
To see all our Battleborn videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuqRuL_MxEq_UHMbrk805kEu4OmXnYH1j
We talk with Jan Taaks on the release of the turned based tactical RPG, battle Brothers available on Steam.
You lead a mercenary company in a gritty, low-power, medieval fantasy world. You decide where to go, whom to hire or to fight, what contracts to take and how to train and equip your men in a procedurally generated open world campaign.
We discuss gameplay, tactics and everything else you can expect from the world of Battle Brothers.
- Manage a medieval mercenary company in a procedurally generated open world.
- Fight complex turn-based tactical battles with historical equipment and brutal injuries.
- Permadeath. All characters that die in combat will stay dead – unless they return as the undead.
- All characters come with their own background stories and traits. Want a stuttering ratcatcher, a greedy witch hunter or a drunkard disowned noble?
- Character development without a restrictive class-system. Each character gains experience through combat, can level up and acquire powerful perks.
- Equipment that matters. Different weapons grant unique skills – split shields with axes, stun enemies with maces, form a spearwall with spears or crush armor with a warhammer.
- Diverse enemy roster. All enemies have unique equipment, skills and AI behavior.
- A dynamic event system with atmospheric encounters and tough decisions outside of combat.
- Three late game crises – a war between noble houses, a greenskin invasion and an undead scourge – add a looming threat along with new contracts, enemies and events.
- Two full hours of orchestral soundtrack.
- 70 Steam Achievements.
We sit down for a discussion with neuroscientist, Tim Mullen who will be heading up a fascinating research study that aims to map similarities in brain activity and in creative style between one thousand people in a shared experience.
Using hundreds of wearable brainwave sensors and cloud technology, Tim and his team aim to visualize and explore this phenomenon as an interactive network of brain activity created in real time by participants in Los Angeles and NYC while they watch the sci-fi film MindGamers. The project is part of an event called 1000 Minds Live, a unique cinematic experience that brings together film, science and technology.
In our discussion, we also talk about the real world science behind the scientists working on ways to eventually allow the human mind to connect directly to the outside world and transcend its current limitations and what challenges they face in bringing theory to reality.
You can find out more about this interesting study being conducted on March 28th (and even sign up to participate) at mindgamersmovie.com/#/join
We talk with Miami native, Aaron Varkonyi, developer of, Aliens go Homerun an innovative and interesting take on the classic game, Breakout. We talk with Aaron about his game, being a developer in South Florida and his upcoming game, Wonder Wickets.
You can check out, Aliens go home run on Steam – http://store.steampowered.com/app/514340/
If you want to play Fractured Space go here: https://www.fracturedspace.com/
To see more of our Fractured Space videos, click here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuqRuL_MxEq9ZJpoC5ogI4_DCqqR19uuX
To check out more of our Let’s Plays click here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuqRuL_MxEq9QTRukDPj3SKguwnTPLlLM
To view more of our gameplay videos click here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuqRuL_MxEq_Mxw7tk0Dplg09MyOo6DSA
Riff Racer (Drive Any Track) is a game similar to Beat Hazard and Audiosurf that lets you play with your music. It creates a track based on a song from your music library.
In this video I race to Mirage by Scotch. It’s a 2 star difficulty track. I was using the car Monaco.
My ace got robbed by the bot’s stupidity. He went for a swim instead!
Most gamers would be happy if they could just get parents to understand their gaming habits. In this episode, we talk with the Bloom family, Barry, Shelia, Connor, Charlie and Chandler who together created, Battle for Candora a fast-paced CCG where humanity’s last chance for survival lies in the colorful alien world of Candora.
We talk with the Bloom family on creating games and the learning experience it gives their children and what it feels like working with mom and dad on creating a video game.
You can check out Battle for Candora on iTunes
In our click bait of the week segment we take a look at the adult movie parody of Metal Gear Solid titled: Metal Rear Solid: The Phantom Peen. Obviously the adult parody industry must be thriving with so many out there including an upcoming Final Fantasy based film.
Trackmania is the ultimate track-building, racing game.
In this match I was racing in the track The Last Ride. The song that’s playing is Kungs – I Feel So Bad Ft Ephemerals.
Gameplay from a interesting indie game with fun levels and good music.
I count the tier 8 Chinese Ground Attack IL-10M as one of the best GA planes in the entire game. It is usually a solid money maker and it’s quite capable of defending itself against regular airplanes.